E-book: The knowledge on how to change your life
Do you want to know more about the roles of specific foods and how you can include them in your diet? Are you keen to learn why nutrition is so important but why it's also not the only thing that needs to be considered for a healthy lifestyle?
By the end of this E-book you will have learned:
- Why sitting around a campfire with your friends eating marshmallows is good for you
- The latest on fibre
- What’s most important when reading nutrition labels
- How to look after your liver
- Why nutrition is not an alternative medicine
- The importance of acknowledging that not everyone is sick due to their lifestyle and dietary choices
- Why there’s more to health than nutrition
- Recommendations on healthcare professionals worth listening to
- The impact of stress and buried emotions on the human body
- Why we need to get outside more
- Sleep science
- Easily applicable cancer prevention tips
- Debunking some common myths such as the fear around carbohydrates
- Ways to improve your gut health
- How to detect nutritional deficiencies, where to find particular vitamins and much more!
FMTV is brought to you by Food Matters - and it's like Netflix for health! You will have access to hundreds of documentaries, recipes, yoga and exercise videos, guided programs, expert interviews and more.